Who we are
CHAMPS Consulting Limited is a wellbeing consultancy based in London and is registered in England and Wales (Company Number 9807790).
CHAMPS Consulting Limited is governed by the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Information collection and purpose
Information that you share with CHAMPS Consulting Limited enables us to provide a service to you and we collect this information by telephone, electronic and written correspondence or via our website.
The personal data we process may include:
- your name
- your home or work address, email address and/or phone number
- your job title, information about job role, personal development, and workplace
- your payment details, including billing addresses
- any reasonable adjustments you may have as a learner to allow you to participate in our programmes
- any other information you provide relating to consultancy, training, and coaching services.
We may also ask you for other information that relates to the service you are using or ordering.
Please note we do not use “cookies” to collect information from visitors to our websites and registered clients.
We will process and store this personal information internally only.
The legal basis for processing your information
We process the personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- as required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example, if you make and enter into an agreement to provide or receive services, or to become an employee or sub-contractor. This may include verifying your identity, undertaking financial checks, billing, and payments, communicating with you, and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services. We require this information to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it
- to comply with applicable law and regulation
- in accordance with our legitimate interests in protecting CHAMPS Consulting’s business interests and legal rights
- with your consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our services
- we may use information you provide to personalise (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests
- to monitor use of our website and online services and we may use your information to help us check, improve, and protect our products, content, services, and website, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests
- to assess and process your job application, and for subsequent employment, legal and administrative purposes, as necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests
- to support any special needs from a learning perspective, when you participate in a training or coaching programme with us.
We may also send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services or other products and services provided by us. Electronic direct marketing may be sent, where we believe there is a legitimate interest to provide you with relevant information on our services or where you have given your consent to receive it. You will be able to continue to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
Sharing Personal Data
We will not disclose it to any third parties without authorisation. We will, however, provide information when required to do so by law, for example under a court order, or in response to properly made demands, under powers contained in the Data Protection legislation.
If our business or any part of it is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information by law or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions. Our retention periods are outlined in our Data protection policy.
We will retain information relating to any job application for as long as it takes to process your application and, if it is unsuccessful, for an additional period of around 6 months. If your application is successful, your information will be retained in accordance with your Contract of employment and our Data protection policy.
We will retain your data for a short time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place.
Amending or removing your details
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
Should you wish to know what personal information CHAMPS Consulting Limited holds about you, we ask that you put your request in writing and send it to us. Our address can be found on our Contact page, or you can email email@example.com.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data if you withdraw your consent, it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data, you object to the use of your personal data and we don’t have a good reason to continue to use it, or we haven’t handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations contact us on 07974 302 354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last reviewed on 23 November 2021, effective from 3 October 2015.