New podcast invites experts and business leaders to break the rules
New Rules, a brand new podcast from positive psychology practitioner Ruth Cooper-Dickson, launches on Monday 19th October to explore how leaders, entrepreneurs and businesses must change, break and re-write the rules in order to thrive.
In an ever-changing and increasingly complex world, Ruth invites industry-leading guests to have honest conversations about their own experiences of innovating their business through the lens of a positive psychology theme.
- Katrina Larkin, co-founder of FORA and The Big Chill Festival on the topic of ‘big magic’ and thinking outside the box
- Laura Willoughby MBE, co-founder of mindful drinking movement Club Soda and Amanda Thomson, co-founder of Thomson and Scott and one of Business Insider’s ‘coolest people in food and drink’ discuss wellness leadership and creating mindful drinking cultures in the workplace
- Dr James Somauroo, founder of health tech agency somX will talk spirituality and business growth in the sector
- Simon Boyle, founder of the charity and social enterprise organisation, Beyond Food Foundation, will explore grit, resilience and growth mindset
- Award-winning mental health campaigner, Meg Zeenat Wamithi will ask how we can ‘be more scientist’ and unlock creativity and flow in all that we do
- Jo Wimble-Groves, STEM ambassador and creator of the Guilty Mother blog will chat about authenticity and imposter phenomenon
- And leading coach, facilitator and speaker, David McQueen will explore the role of forgiveness in the corporate world.
Ruth Cooper-Dickson, podcast host and founder of wellbeing consultancy CHAMPS said: “Today’s world is both bizarre and challenging – not just from a business point of view, but also from a wellbeing point of view. Each podcast episode has been created to share innovative and best practice examples of business revolution – with a close eye on wellbeing.
“By looking at problems through a different lens – in this case positive psychology – we are able to explore new ideas that have the capacity to simultaneously drive business growth and emotional wellbeing. Given the significant societal challenges we face today, it’s quite clear that, in order for any business to thrive, both should be given equal priority.”
To join the New Rules online launch party, sign up via Eventbrite.